Tuesday, June 1, 2010











These are a few examples of my artwork
I love to create innovative and thought provoking images. My art work is a variety of mediums, techniques, styles and subjects. I create realism, renderings, abstract, contemporary, modern, and conceptual pieces. I use materials such as; watercolors, acrylic, graphite pencil, clorox bleach, markers, color pencils, real coffee, pen and ink. I do different techiques such as; cross hatching, pointillism, and clorox bleach washes.
Subjects include: Portraiture, Fantasy, Religious Icons, Animals, Landscape, Flowers, Nature, and Still Life.
I believe that an artist transfers some of his or her life energy as well as some element of emotion into a painting. To me, art is a synthesis of my personal feelings, the subject and colors that inspire me and my materials and techniques. I work until the drawing or painting starts to breathe and tells a story. I feel alive when I create a work of art.




No comments:

Post a Comment